A foreign visitor has only one day to spend in your country. Where should this visitor go on that day? Why? use spesific reasons and examples to support your choice.
Indonesia is an archipelago that has tens of thousands of islands are very beautiful and attractive. Therefore, Indonesia has a very diverse culture, from Sabang to Merauke. So even with the place of tourism. Each island and city has a unique and almost all their beauty that can captivate the tourists to come to see the beauty of the island or the city. Because Indonesia is made up of islands, many tourist attractions related to the sea and highlight the beauty of the beach and sea. As Raja Ampat, the tourist area on the eastern tip of Indonesia, which has a beautiful beach and ocean were very indulgent eye. Indonesia also has educational tours protected animals in Borneo, Kalimantan, where there are captive orangutans. And if a tourist wants to travel to Indonesia, but only have one day, I recommended he or she go to Bali, Pulau Dewata.
Who is not familiar with Bali? Many foreign tourists who are familiar with Bali, even though they have never visited. Like the name, Island of the Gods, Bali is a paradise for tourists. There we can travel not only enjoy the beauty of nature, but the tourists also get to know and learn the customs and the traditions and culture of the Balinese people. Here are some of the tourist attractions in Bali:
- Alas Kedaton, touring forest inhabited by hundreds of monkeys and a bunch of big bats.
- Bali Safari Marine Park, provides a place for wildlife in their natural habitat, which is built with a blend of Balinese culture.
- Bali Bird Park, is one of the largest bird park in Indonesia.
- Denpasar, capital of Bali province is & is the center of government activity.
- Jimbaran beach, attractions and culinary characteristics seefood in Kedonganan.
- Kuta attractions white sand beaches, surf spots, and the beauty of the sunset.
- Joger Bali, the place for souvenir shopping, known as the factory of words located in the Kuta area highways.
- Sukawati, market places selling souvenir / gift at an affordable price.
- And many more sights of interest to tourists.
I know to go to Bali for just one day is not enough for the tourists, but I just hope the tourists can come another time and get the experience and unforgettable memories about Bali and Indonesia.